Thursday, August 8, 2013

Petunia puts her feet up!

Yeah right!  For those of you who know me all to well, you know I don't sit very easily.  Unless....I have tuckered myself out.  That happened today.  I took a run at mid-day (thanks to two wonderful babysitters) in the heat for 45 minutes.  When I got back I didn't even want to eat lunch!  I was so tired. The sitters took the kids for a walk and I grabbed a glass of iced tea, a magazine and SAT for 10 solid minutes.  I even said, "Ahhhh" aloud.  Then, I realized I was wasting time and scooted upstairs to practice piano and sew!
The bathroom is coming along.  Jamie is working on drywall.  The word on the street is that the vanity will be in at the hardware store on Monday.  YAY!  We're still trying to figure out our countertop and have held off in ordering something until we have the cabinet in place.
School is around the corner.  Hopefully I'll be able to go in to school to set up soon.  I've been scouting out sales and purchasing art supplies.  Staples is doing a funky little thing this year.  You can buy up to 25 things, but you pay full price after the limited quantity and you get that money back in rewards.  Well, let me tell you, that does not FLY with me! I'll be hiring shoppers this year!  LOL!  What is this world coming to?
I got news today that a carving we ordered in PEI is done! Exciting news!  It will be a nice reminder of the island until we get back there.
I'll be posting photos soon. If you are a FB friend, you can see some of the shots that I have uploaded.
Tomorrow we see Joel and Alli!  Super excited to take photographs for their new Dobra Tea business!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment