Friday, June 21, 2013

Pajamas until 2 pm!

You heard correctly! I was in my pajamas until 2:00 pm today.  Not because I was sleeping in, though. I was getting covered in dust bunnies....
Today we hoed out Silas's room.  We culled books, sifted through linens, prepared hand-me-downs for my nephew Zach, and gathered toys from down under the bed.  Once the room was emptied we moved the furniture.  Silas has been asking for a bed by the window for months.  We didn't think we could do it with the closet door, but we tried, and it fit! We now have one happy boy!
Lark was delighted with the progress we made in Silas's room so she gathered gently worn clothes for my niece Ania and pulled books from her bookshelf to give the younger cousins.
We went to the Solstice Festival in Norwich, VT with Jamie's parents and brought along Addibear.  We ate a picnic dinner, made homemade bread and streamers.  Welcome summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment