Monday, July 8, 2013

Get 'Er Done

Today was a get 'er done kind of day.  We started out the day with a dentist appointment for Silas.  It was totally cute!  He wanted to know what each tool was for and how it worked.  In the end, we left with all of the throwaway pieces of the tools and cavity.

We're going to finally finish the upstairs bathroom.  It's summer, why not!?  Silas and I went over to Barre tile to take a look at some of the options for tile.  Did you know if you have a small room you should use large tile to make the room feel larger?  I didn't know that.  We'll also be removing the existing cabinet and replacing it with a new one.

Our day ended with some clean-up chores. I folded THREE loads of laundry, cleaned out a bookshelf and brought two bags of books to the library.

I'm signed up for the beach read bingo at the Canaan Town Library.  I think I might actually have a shot at getting a BINGO.  How can I do that with all the cleaning I'm doing?  Well, my friends, it's called AUDIO BOOKS.  I am reading a fun book called the Gatecrasher. A light read, but super fun!

In other news, I am working on a quilt for our bed.  It's going to be beautiful!  I figured out how to size it up for a queen-sized bed.  When I've got more done than just cut fabric, I'll post some pictures.

'Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment