Monday, July 29, 2013

You know you're busy when...

You know you're busy when you can't write on your blog.  Even now, I have a million things to do, but I made it a goal to write every day and I haven't fulfilled my goal.
We've been working on the bathroom.  The UPSTAIRS bathroom. Yes, the one that is the MAIN bathroom.  The one with the SHOWER AND TUB and all the OTHER stuff you need to bathe and freshen up with every day.  That's the one!  It was my crazy idea and it's gone a little haywire.  Mr. Fix It has been working so hard his body is aching and he woke up moaning and groaning from muscle pain.  Nothing a little ibuprofen can't help with!  When it's all said and done, it will be nice, though.
Lark's on her last week of camp.  Then, it will be August and then.  NO, I'm not allowed to say it.  So, I won't...but it's that other S word that no one likes to hear when it means the end of summer is near.
Jamie's aunt and uncle are here from Pennsylvania.  It's been nice visiting with them and discussing the Amish. I find the Amish ways intriguing and can't wait to make a visit.
My niece Addi and future brother-in-law came for a visit tonight.  That was fun, but not without drama!  Lark, while attempting to play outside with the kids, got stung twice.  Again, Mr. Fix It went to the rescue!  This time wielding a spray can of wasp killer instead of a crow bar and sledge hammer.
Ahh.  The dog days of summer!
I'll write more (not necessarily tomorrow) when i get a chance.  Fair warning, though.  It may be days.

No comments:

Post a Comment