Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Threes Company

The day started off great! Jamie and I went out for an early bike while Lark, Si, and Grannykins slept in.  We went to New Glasgow and picked up a couple of pottery mugs for Lark and Si.  We walked on the boardwalk and bought fudge too.  Yum!
The day went a little downhill by the afternoon, however, when I got stung by a jelly fish! youch!  Jamie helped me clean it out with vinegar and I spent the time making dinner with ice stuffed down my pants.  My mother has always said, " Things happen in threes..." Well, thing number two was hitting my ankle on the rocker when I was trying to get to the phone.  Thing three? Slicing my thumb on the rotary cutter.  Now, maybe things really happen in threes or maybe we just forget to count after three. Whichever it is these three things hurt and I don't care to have a fourth nor do I care to count a fourth.  Before I experience any other calamities, I am going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment